您的位置:首页>早教>少儿英语>英语绘本>Let's Be Friends Again绘本内容翻译及pdf资源下载

Let's Be Friends Again绘本内容翻译及pdf资源下载

2021年11月23日 15:57出处:亲亲宝贝网作者:JXL阅读次数:52
本文给大家分享的是英文绘本《Let's Be Friends Again》,翻译成中文名为:我们做回朋友吧,pdf格式,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

适合年龄:

7岁以上

资源介绍:

本文给大家分享的是英文绘本《Let's Be Friends Again》,翻译成中文名为:我们做回朋友吧,pdf格式,直接下载到百度网盘即可,资源免费。

绘本简介:

小矛盾怕什么呢,我们是好朋友,是家人......

今天给大家分享的绘本和生活相关,一起来看看哥哥对妹妹的爱护和包容。让我们一起将这份爱护和包容送给自己的家人和朋友吧。

绘本内容翻译:

This is a story about my little sister and me.

这是我和我妹妹的故事。

Usually we got along well together.

我们通常相处得很愉快。

But…sometimes my little sister was a real pest.

但是……有时候我的妹妹很讨厌。

Particularly when I had to baby-sit.

特别是我得给她当保姆的时候。

But she was a good listener when I told bedtime stories.

但是当我讲睡前故事的时候,她听得可认真了。

Sometimes I hated having to share things with her all the time.

有时候我不想一直和她分享我的东西。

But she was a great pirate!

但是她是一个很棒的海盗!

One day my little sister did a terrible thing.

有一天,我妹妹做了件糟糕的事。

She thought that my pet turtle needed more exercise.

她以为我的宠物乌龟需要多锻炼。

So she decided to set it free in the pond!

所以她决定在池塘里把它放生了。

When I saw what she had done, I was madder than I’d ever been before.

我知道了以后,生气了。我从没发过这么大的脾气。

I could have killed her right there and then.

当时我真想了结了她。

But my parents didn’t like that idea and separated us quickly.

但是我的爸爸妈妈不希望我这么做,很快就把我们分开了。

My sister said that she was sorry.

我妹妹对我说对不起。

But I felt that was not enough!

但是我觉得光道歉没有用!

I was very angry.

我非常生气。

She even offered to buy me a new turtle with her pocked money.

她甚至提出用压岁钱给我买只新的乌龟。

But I didn’t want a new one.

但是我不想要新的。

I wanted MY turtle back!

我想要我那只被放生的乌龟回来!

My parents didn’t say much.

我的爸爸妈妈没有说太多话。

They seemed to be on her side.

他们看起来都站在妹妹那边。

I went to my room and slammed the door as loudly as I could.

我回到房间,用力地关上了房门。

I thought of many ways to punish my little sister.

我想出了好多好多方法来惩罚我妹妹。

I tried to get some sleep.But it didn’t work.

我想要睡觉。但是睡不着。

I began to feel sick.I was convinced I even had a temperature!

我病了。我相信我肯定发烧了!

I was too upset to get out of bed.

我太失落,不想起床啦。

Meanwhile, my sister was singing and dancingin the garden.

但是同时,妹妹正在院子里唱着歌,跳着舞。

She seemed to be having the best time of her life.

她看起来过得好得不能再好了。

I was the one who was upset and my little sister didn’t seem to care at all.

我很失落,但是我妹妹看起来并不关心。

My turtle was gone!

我的乌龟没了!

How could she forget all about it so easily.

她怎么能这么快就忘记了这一切。

I was mad, mad,MAD!

我气!气!气!太生气啦!

I punched my pillows a few times as hard as I could,Let go of an awful scream…and felt a lot better.

我用力地敲打着我的枕头,大声地尖叫了一声……然后觉得好多了。

Finally I knew what to do.

终于,我知道该怎么做啦。

I got up and put on my shoes.

我穿上鞋子。

Then I went outside to where my sister was feeding the dog.

然后走了出去,到了我妹妹喂狗狗的地方。

I said to her,”I’ll help you with that,”and she smiled.

我对她说,“我来帮你一起喂。”她微笑啦。

“By the way,” I said after a little while,

“顺便一提,”我过了会儿又说,

”the thing with the turtle is OK. I’m not angry anymore.”

“乌龟那件事儿没事儿啦。我不生气了。”

“Does that mean we are friends again?”asked my sister.

“意思是我们又能做朋友啦?”妹妹问。

“Yes,”I said.”We’re friends again.”

“是的,”我说,“我们又是朋友啦。”

I was surprised how easyit was to say that.

我没想到,说出这句话竟然如此容易。

Then I asked her,”Do you want to come to the pet shop with me?”

于是我问她,“你愿意和我一起去宠物商店吗?”

“To buy a new turtle?”

“去买一只新乌龟吗?”

“No,”I said and smiled.

“不。”我微笑着说。

“We are going to buy a couple of hamsters,”I said.

“我们要去买两只小仓鼠,”我说,

“One for you and one for me. We can keep them in the old aquarium.”

“一只给我,一只给你。我们可以在旧的水缸里养它们。”

My sister took my hand and off we went.

于是妹妹牵着我的手,我们就这样出发了。


网友评论

还可以输入140

还没有人评论哦,赶紧抢一个沙发吧!